Truncated version! Read the full proposal with additional substantiation at https://forum.scrt.network/t/education-committee-funding-proposal/4121
This proposal is for the on-chain funding period 01 September 2021 to 30 November 2021.
--Purpose of the Education Committee--
The Education Committee exists to create, update, and manage educational content to
accelerate the use and adoption of Secret Network. We work closely with other
committees to ensure our output is relevant and supports their and the overarching Secret
Network goals. For full Education Charter see pdf linked in above linked forum post.
• Maintain and organize educational content across Secret Network repositories
• Assist with educational content (infographics, blog posts, articles, tutorials) for all launches of products and ecosystem components (such as bridges)
• Organize and manage the education committee and its projects
• Function as program management for all education-related SNACs
• Migrate all educational content from Agent HQ to the Secret Network mainpage (scrt.network)
• Assess Secret Network website pages for ease of onboarding for new investors and developers (scrt.network “Learn” and “Developer” pages)
• Describe Secret Network processes (flowcharts, guidelines, document templates)
• Create a master repository for educational documents for Secret Network
--Performance Indicators by Which the Committee Can Be Held Accountable--
Content created | target: 16/month.
The Education Committee asks for a budget for the compensated leadership roles and a discretionary budget to put bounties on open projects and reward committee members on top of the rewards they are able to earn through the Secret Agent Program.
We based our budget on an SCRT price of $1.50 (25-day moving average price of $1.26 and a current price of $1.52, per 18 August, the time that proposal went on the forum).
Stefan | 001 = 3,000 SCRT / month | 12-15 hours per week
Darren | FuzzyPizza = 3,000 SCRT / month | 12-15 hours per week
The education committee requests a discretionary budget to compensate committee members for their work. This budget will be used to reward the completion of open projects like the creation of infographics, articles, written/video tutorials. The Discretionary budget is based on:
75 SCRT/month, 225 SCRT total to compensate infographics
400 SCRT/month, 1200 SCRT total to compensate articles/written tutorials
100 SCRT/month, 300 SCRT total to compensate video tutorials
The SCRT left (~400) from the previous funding period will be used in case of budget overflow to ensure we can capitalize on every education opportunity. Any SCRT left at the end of the funding period (3 months) will carry over to the next round. If both education leads discontinue their role the remaining funds will be transferred to the new leads.
Stefan | 001 = 3,000 SCRT / month
Darren | FuzzyPizza = 3,000 SCRT / month
Discretionary Budget = 575 SCRT / month
Total Proposal Spend for 3 Months: 19,725 SCRT