Truncated version! Read the full proposal with additional substantiation at drive.google.com
This proposal is for the on-chain funding period 01 June 2021 to 31 August 2021.
--Purpose of the Education Committee--
The Education Committee exists to create, update, and manage educational content to
accelerate the use and adoption of Secret Network. We work closely with other
committees to ensure our output is relevant and supports their and the overarching Secret
Network goals. For full Education Charter see here: forum.scrt.network
--Notable Deliverables in This Funding Period--
• Maintain the education content on scrt.network learn tab
• Maintain the education content on Secret Agent HQ site
• Assist with educational content (infographics, blog posts, articles, tutorials) for all launches of products and ecosystem components (such as bridges)
• Organize and manage the education committee and its projects
• Function as program management for all education-related SNACs
• Set up an education runbook to more efficiently support the release of new products and ecosystem components
• Describe Secret Network processes (flowcharts, guidelines, document templates)
• Create a navigation hub for Secret Network on Secret Agent HQ
*for the full scope of work, committee organization, membership, and decision-making process, please see the charter: forum.scrt.network
--Performance Indicators by Which the Committee Can Be Held Accountable--
Content created | target: 20/month.
The Education Committee asks for a budget for the compensated leadership roles and a discretionary budget to put bounties on open projects and reward committee members on top of the rewards they are able to earn through the Secret Agent Program.
For the budget, we assume a SCRT price of $3. Although higher than the current market price, and rolling average over the past 25 days, we feel this is a fair market expectation for the coming 3 months.
Dumdidum | 001 = 1,500 SCRT / month | 12-15 hours per week
Darren | FuzzyPizza = 1,500 SCRT / month | 12-15 hours per week
If and when this proposal passes the contracts of both Darren | FuzzyPizza, and Dumdidum | 𝕊001 with Secret Foundation for their committee leading roles will end (no double-dipping).
The education committee requests a discretionary budget to compensate committee members for their work. This budget will be used to reward the completion of open projects like the creation of infographics, articles, written/video tutorials.
75 SCRT/month, 225 SCRT total to compensate infographics
80 SCRT/month, 240 SCRT total to compensate articles/written tutorials
50 SCRT/month, 150 SCRT total to compensate video tutorials
To ensure we do not run out at the end of the funding period we rounded up to 250 SCRT/month, 750 SCRT total. Any SCRT left at the end of the funding period (3 months) will carry over to the next round. If both education leads discontinue their role the remaining funds will be transferred to the new leads.
Dumdidum | 001 = 1,500 SCRT / month
Darren | FuzzyPizza = 1,500 SCRT / month
Discretionary Budget = 250 SCRT / month
Total Proposal Spend for 3 Months: 9750 SCRT