Brief summary at the top, who leads the committee, how much, who’s getting the funding, deliverables, link to charter on the forum thread once posted
The SecretSwap Committee is a space for interested community members to discuss, collaborate on, and deliver marketing, awareness, and support activities for SecretSwap. The intention is to use these activities to improve brand reputation, increase user rates, increase liquidity on the DEX and ensure product development reaches the widest possible audience, creating a space to optimize project feedback for an optimal end user experience.
∙ The scope of SecretSwap Committee is to ensure the facilitation of feedback, support, dialogue, awareness & marketing activities and initiatives as they relate to SecretSwap.
∙ The SecretSwap Committee brings scope modifications and requests for funding to other committee leads first for review, then to the forums, then directly to the chain.
The SecretSwap Committee will focus on increasing awareness, visibility, providing marketing efforts and support for SecretSwap. It has been noted from received feedback that SecretSwap is a product of enough importance to demand it’s own resourced and dedicated efforts. The proposed focus of these efforts is as follows:
• Channel Management
• Content Creation
• Project Support
• Processing Feedback into Actionable Suggestions for Developers
∙ 1,500 SCRT monthly (15 hours a week at bare minimum. The majority of the lead’s efforts in a weekly period will likely far exceed 40 hours, however, this budget may be later re-assessed after trial of this effort has deemed such an action beneficial.)
Total 3 Month funding = 4,500 SCRT
This is a one time allocation until/unless there is a need for more resources. This need will be determined by the technical (global) leads.
• Provide an interface for collaboration to grow SecretSwap and support overall brand consistency and reputation, additionally assisting & supporting, NOT controlling, community Governance efforts and appease apes wherever possible.
• Create and curate SecretSwap social media channels, where they do not already exist, providing maintenance and administration.
• Direct support to users for questions regarding SecretSwap.
• Content creation where possible and the coordination of these efforts with the Education & Design Comittee where applicable. Note: this effort does require 3rd party contribution and cooperation for the success of these initiatives.
• Target specific objectives in order to grow SecretSwap awareness in alternative communities and in the crypto space at large.
For full SecretSwap Charter see here: